Junction 17 Cars is a company motivated by a lifelong passion and love for cars. Passion is personal, and satisfying your passion for cars is our ambition. Not just any car though, we specialise in luxury, performance and prestige marques.
Our state-of-the-art showroom is located in Yaxley. Within the historic city of Peterborough. Convenient for access to London and the Midlands with excellent links to the UK’s motor and rail networks.
We stock more than 300 prestige cars and are not tied to any one manufacturer or brand, enabling us to offer completely impartial buying advice. This independent advice also means that you can be assured that we have the freedom to select only the very best quality cars of any marque. We also specialise in a Sale or Return policy enabling customers with unique high end motor cars to maximize their returns by using our state of the art showroom and facilities unmatched nationwide.
85% of used vehicles are now bought through finance. If you don't offer finance, then you are ruling out 4 in 5 potential buyers!
More than 50% of customers have a part exchange car. If you don't take part exchange, you are asking your buyer to sell their car before they buy yours, which will delay the process. Most likely they will look for somewhere that will take it.
As vehicles move out of their manufacturers warranty, customers often want an extended warranty for peace of mind. We give customers the opportunity to extend our warranty for up to 5 years. Should your vehicle encounter any issues in the next 12 months they'll be knocking on our door, not yours!
The vehicle only makes up a part of the package a customer expects when they buy a car nowadays. With service plans, MOT packages, GAP Insurance, Paint Protection, Trackers & Alloy Protect to name a few, by offering the vehicle alone, with no option to have additional products, the vast majority of your potential buyers will feel they need to go elsewhere to get the total package they had in mind.
For most people their car is the second biggest purchase they will ever make (behind a house), and now more than ever, a car purchase represents a huge amount, often 2 or 3 times somebody's annual income. Parting with that kind of money, it is no wonder that the vast majority or buyers prefer to buy from a reputable dealer.
Autotrader statistics tell us that on average a private seller takes 67 days to sell their vehicle, significantly longer than the 25 day average we operate here at Junction 17 Cars.
Time wasters, fraudsters, no shows, inconvenient viewing times, days off of work and unrealistic offers. These are just some of the complaints we hear from customers who have tried to sell privately. We can assure you that we will manage the whole process from start to finish and deal with all scenarios along the way.
Although we advertise with Auto Trader, only 16% of car sales are achieved through their web site. The remaining 84% of sales come from sources that we advertise through :
In order to sell your car in the quickest possible time frame, we can specifically target your car by using key words in search engines to ensure that it has the best possible chance to be listed at the top of the first page.
Don't be a victim to criminals that target innocent car sellers. It is not safe to buy or sell cars privately. With every meeting, either selling or buying a car brings great risk. All you need is one of the potential customers to have an alternate motive, and your life could be ruined. You could be robbed at knife point, your car stolen or your house broken into if they know where you live.
You can avoid all of these risks when selling your car by letting us sell it for you.
We have a state-of-the-art security and alarm system. A secure and fully insured showroom to store your vehicle and experienced sales team to filter out the time wasters and tyre kickers.
At Junction 17, we can tailor make finance packages to enhance the chance of selling your car, these include:
It's really easy. Simply contact a member of our team and we will be happy to go through the entire process with you.Click the button below to find out the next step...